During these uncertain times, we are committed to keeping both our clients and our staff safe by working in line with the current government guidance. We will update our policy and procedures regularly to ensure we continue to practice safely.
What you can expect from us:
- Correct Social distancing measures are adhered to wherever possible, and where this is not possible we will wear the appropriate PPE
- Sessions will be cancelled and rescheduled if we become unwell, or have concerns we have come into contact with someone who is unwell.
- Equipment will be cleaned thoroughly before and after use
- PPE, handwashing facilities and antibacterial hand gel will be made readily available to all clients attending the clinic
- A tracking system is in place
- We will contact all clients ahead of sessions to ensure they, or members of their household are well.
What we expect from you:
- Inform us if you or any members of your household, support bubble or those you have been in contact with have become unwell. Your sessions can be rescheduled.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Use the handwashing and antibacterial hand gel facilities made available within the clinic
- PPE (masks and gloves) are available to use within the clinic should you wish to use these
- Please adhere to our tracking system when entering the clinic.
Last updated: 23/07/20